Wisdom World School Hadapsar has emerged as the ideal ICSE school to fulfill the educational needs of children living in this part of Pune. Wisdom World School Hadapsar has classes from Pre-Nursery
to standard VIII. The school curriculum is designed to make a child confident, articulate and learn social skills. Various activities like Speech and Drama, concerts, cultural displays etc provide children a platform to show their talents and learn discipline as well. These activities also teach the children about their wonderful cultural heritage. At our Pre-Nursery School at Hadapsar
, we provide Pre-Nursery
education based on the following unique factors:
- The learning ability of every child is unique
- The mentor gives personal attention to each child
- We give importance to enhancing the fine motor skills of the child
- We focus on play way method to develop the physical skills of the toddlers
- Our teachers watch, encourage, and help all children and allow them to develop their communication skills through varied language based activities.
- Learning is based on practical activities, purposeful play and talk
In this Pre-Nursery stage, the teachers help the little ones to recognize the alphabets and numbers from 1 to 10 with the help of rhymes. Children learn by example and , imitate everything promptly. Hence our teachers teach by being good examples. The Montessori trained teachers at our school dedicatedly try to make learning a joyful affair by involving children in varied interesting games, drawing, and musical activities. The school has a sand pit, water play, and other necessary equipments to keep the children happily and constructively occupied.
Admission into Wisdom World School, Hadapsar
At WWS Hadapsar , children are accepted in the Pre-Nursery from a minimum age of three and a half to a maximum age of four and half as on 1st June. The parents of the child should submit the birth certificate of the child along with the application form. Other documents that are required are attested copies of the certificates of parents’ educational qualifications. However, submission of an Application form does not guarantee admission.