Admission Procedure for Classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Prep and Classes I to IX for Academic Year 2020-2021.
- Admission forms for classes Pre-Nur, Nursery, Prep and Class 1 to IX are available online
- Please Submit the Form with the required documents attached, in the School Office.
Please Note :
Limited seats for classes Pre-Nur.
Limited seats for Classes II to IX against vacancies.
Please note : An amount of Rs 1500 will have to be paid at the time of submission of forms for the prospectus and processing fee.
- The Attested birth Certificate must be submitted along with the application form.
- The Attested Educational Certificates of Parents' educational qualifications.
- Proof of residence (Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Adhar card/Passport /Election photo identity.)
- Report Card of the last Class attended.
- Age requirement of the child :-Minimum 3 yrs and upto 4 yrs as on Sept 30th 2020 for Pre-Nursery and corresponding age for Nursery and Prep. Respectively.
- Applications will be scrutinized and parents will be informed of the interaction via e-mail.
- No child will be admitted without a copy of the Birth Certificate. The Birth Certificate must be submitted along with the application form.
- SUBMISSION OF AN APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION.