Providing World-Class Facilities
We believe in empowering our students and staff with the best facilities, be it through smart class, well-equipped labs or through sports facilities.
- Comfortable airy classrooms with wide corridors
- Smart classes with well-curated content
- High-tech auditorium with centralized air conditioning, high-end Professional audio/video and lighting system to conduct professional level Concerts.
- Facilities for outdoor sports - swimming pool, basketball, world class play area and play station.
- Facilities for indoor sports - gymnasium with gymnastic equipment, chess, skating, karate, yoga as part of the curriculum
- Well-equipped labs for Science, Computers, Math, and Geography
- Well stocked library
- Classrooms with individual mini library for Pre-Primary classes
Emphasis on Holistic Learning
We emphasize on holistic learning to nurture the natural abilities of students with co-curricular activities, extra-curricular activities and competitions.
- Extracurricular activities like debates and drama competitions
- Music, Dance, Speech and Drama
- Creativity Corner - Art and Craft
Focus on Student Safety and Wellbeing
At Wisdom World Schools, we emphasize on safety and security. All our schools utilise advanced security systems and procedures for child safety and security. School App for communication
- A dedicated school management software system
- Safety features - Complete campus under CCTV surveillance, fire hydrant system, smoke detectors, aesthetically-covered open spaces
- Centralized school announcement system
- Teacher quality monitoring system
- Visitor management system for an enhanced visitor experience
- Dedicated clinical counsellor
- Strict anti-corporal punishment and anti-bullying policies
To ensure that our students get the best training possible, our teachers keep themselves updated with the latest in education through modern tools and training programmes.
- Continuous teacher training from board experts
- Practical project-based teaching
- Leading industry experts invited to conduct talks with students and parents alike
- Holistic learning
- Educational excursions
- Life skills and value-based education - encouraging students to develop values such as compassion, empathy and tolerance.
- Strong Parent Teacher Association